Let’s face it, these days both buyers and sellers start their real estate journeys online. Whether it’s searching for listings or answers to real estate related questions, people head to the internet first and to an agent second. That’s why it’s more important than ever to integrate digital marketing into your real estate business in order make sure it’s your website and your listings people are finding online. Here are a five ways you can start improving your real estate marketing to get more clients.
- Promoting your own content should only make up a very small portion of your activity on social networks. You don’t need to tweet about real estate all time either, because lets face it, most people care about real estate only when they’re thinking about buying or selling. When people go online for real estate related content they want valuable information and answers to their questions – not immediate sales pitches. That’s what content marketing is all about.
- The benefit to you is that creating valuable content demonstrates your abilities and sells your services in an under the radar way. Put simply, with regards to marketing yourself on-line, your content is your advertising.
- Compelling content is the result of combining valuable information with your own take and personality. So what tools does smart content advertising strategy require? Well for starters you need a blog so that you can start delivering regular content in an organized way.
- One of the main goals of content marketing is to get email opt-ins so you can follow up with people over time. Listings are natural lead generating assets but it’s important to start thinking of each one as an opportunity to post a valuable piece of free content to your blog.
- When it come to content marketing and real estate, you need to go beyond just your listings. First, it is a wise idea to put together a convincing gemstone content for sellers and buyers on your site.