Digital marketing is one of the necessary things that most business owners are looking for and are interested in their different commercial activities. There is no doubt that all institutions and companies are looking for the importance of digital marketing of all sizes. More profits, so the trend towards digital marketing is constantly increasing.
Due to the multiple benefits it provides to companies and institutions, it specializes in promoting products or services through various marketing platforms, websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and other popular social media – in addition to video and content marketing.
The Importance of digital marketing for business
1. The ability to measure results:
Digital marketing provides many tools that help measure and track results, such as the results of advertising campaigns in terms of impressions, clicks, and the interaction of targeted customers likes, shares, clicks, and this helps in understanding customer trends, behavior, and making improvements continuously.
2. Reaching target customers:
One of the most important advantages of digital marketing is that it helps you to identify customers who are already interested in the products or services you provide. It enables you to choose customers according to age, gender, educational level, interests, geographical area… Etc, which increases targeted visits to your website or electronic application.
3. Wide spread
You will no longer be committed to having your products on the local scale only, but you can also expand the geographical scope by targeting many different cities or countries.
4. Maintaining new and existing customer data
Digital marketing helps to create lists that contain customer data, the most important email and mobile or telephone numbers, which helps you in setting up a customer service system that enables you to answer the needs and desires of customers on an ongoing basis.
5. Ease of completing purchases
Digital marketing enables you to create an online sales system that enables customers to pay immediately via the Internet, ensuring that customers complete the purchase process easily and safely through your website or mobile applications.
The benefits of digital marketing are not only limited to companies or businesses, but also to customers.
Benefits of digital marketing for customers
- Products are available 24 hours a day, enabling customers to easily access them at their convenient time
- Customers can know many things about the product, such as details and features of the product – its prices – the opinions of previous customers about it, which helps customers make the appropriate decision according to their needs.
- The possibility of ordering products easily, regardless of where the customers are
- Save the customer’s time and effort to go to the place where the products are sold and adhere to a specific time to go
- Making other product alternatives available to the customer in the absence of the product he wants to buy
There is no doubt that after knowing all these benefits, you have the passion to know the most important methods and types of digital marketing that help you build your brand and achieve success for it, and this is what we will explain in the following paragraphs.
Digital Marketing Methods
There are many methods of digital marketing, and the following will be a review of each of them, with a focus on the benefits accrued to companies.
1. Marketing through social networking sites or social platforms
It is considered one of the effective means for companies, because it achieves direct communication with customers, as it helps companies to achieve
Achieving brand awareness:
- The existence of a strong relationship and distinguished customer service – where companies can, through customer comments about the product or service, identify customer inquiries and needs, which contributes to building a strong customer service system based on answering inquiries, providing customer needs, and continuous development and improvement of what is offered.
- Targeting a specific segment or category of customers who are already interested in the products or services provided.
- Increase the number of visits to the website, where you can put links to your products or services that help customers to know all the details through your website
- The brand gains more trust and loyalty from customers.
2. Configure your website for search engines – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digital marketing through search engines is one of the most important ways that help a website achieve the results in Google’s first page, and this is done by targeting keywords according to your activity that customers use and write while searching for their needs, so that the website can appear on the results displayed on the Google search engine, which helps your website to achieve the following.
- Increase the number of visits for free to customers who are already interested in your services or products
- Reducing paid advertising costs and achieving a better return from free visits
- Gaining your site’s trust from customers, as the customer often trusts the unpaid search results, because it is considered a source of trust due to it being considered one of the best companies at the level of your activity, which contributes greatly to increasing your sales
3. Marketing through paid ads
There are many types of paid ads, including Google ads, which are the ads that appear in the Google search engine, and they appear at the top of the search results and depend on the keywords that customers use while searching for a specific thing – In addition to that there are other ads related to social networking sites, the ads that you see on Facebook – Twitter – Snapchat – Instagram…etc
Achieve quick results for your business
- The ability to choose the appropriate customers for the products or services offered in terms of age, gender, geographical locations, etc
- Achieving various goals for your business, for example, increasing brand awareness, increasing visits to your site, the possibility for your customers to purchase the services or products that you offer, etc.
- The ability to measure and follow up the results of paid ads, which enables you to continuously develop the performance of your advertising campaigns
- The possibility of obtaining important data for customers, which helps you in continuous communication with them and promoting the appropriate needs for them
- Building a strong relationship and a strong customer service system that guaranteed customers to get immediate answers for all their inquiries and needs
4. Email marketing
Marketing by e-mail is considered one of the first means in digital marketing, but it is still effective and will not lose its importance, as marketing through e-mail enables you to maintain contact with customers who have already purchased the products or services that you provide as you can nominate them for new products and services that suit their needs. This ensures that you promote your products or services at lower costs than paid advertising and confirmed access to customers.
5. Video marketing
Video marketing is considered to have a very important role in increasing brand awareness and the demand for it has spread greatly in recent periods due to the many benefits that are reflected on companies through video marketing
Video marketing greatly enhances brand awareness – it helps customers retain information because it shows your brand’s advantages in the form of an interactive story – and many customers prefer to watch the product video rather than read the product description.
Video helps improve search engines, as it is a form of backlink to your site, as it is considered a source of directing visits to your website until the customer registers or purchases a specific product or service on your website.
6. Influencer marketing
Marketing through influencers is one of the means of digital marketing through social media, as this type of marketing depends on famous personalities who have a large number of followers, or in other words, it has great popularity and credibility with its audience, and marketing through Influencers brings you many benefits, the most important of which are the following
- Build trust in your brand quickly
- Effectively reach your target audience
- The possibility of building profitable cooperation and partnerships with other brands
- Advertising using a variety of new methods. For example, stories
- Benefit from the recommendations of influencers in your product or service experience
7. Content marketing
Content marketing mainly provides useful and important information about the products or services offered by brands, as it helps companies build an identity and a strong connection with customers, given that it is keen to provide useful information, solutions to customers, takes into account the search intent of the user – is the user looking for information only or does he want to compare between products or services or wants to make the actual purchase decision of the product or service for that content marketing is interested in the following four points
Customer needs and problems: At this stage, the customer really needs to know the best solutions to the problem – for example, some customers may want to improve their English with the aim of achieving career advancement.
Search: At this stage, the customer is interested in searching for everything that is useful to solve his problem, in order to satisfy his needs. He may search for the most useful sites for teaching English, for example.
Comparison: This stage comes after the research process, where, according to the previous stage, customers have a set of choices to compare among themselves.
Purchasing: This stage represents the stage of stability and decision-making for customers, as it is through the previous stages of making the purchase decision and will actually activate it.
So content marketing helps the brand achieve the following benefits:
- Achieving trust and communication with customers and achieving support for the brand
- Increasing the target customers and forming a long-term relationship with them
- Reducing paid marketing costs
- Achieving brand awareness
- The brand appears on search engines, which ensures an opportunity to reach more customers
- Presenting marketing messages indirectly
Thus, we are assured that digital marketing is the future, since it charts a path for you to succeed in your business and continuous communication with your current and potential customers at any time 24 hours / 7 days a week.
We at Rankraze Digital marketing company always care about your business reaching your target audience by providing distinguished marketing services to support your business with professionalism and distinction.
Our services are:
- SEO services for optimizing your website for search engines
- Social media marketing services
- Advertising campaign services for all social media platforms – Digital Ads
- Services to provide electronic commerce solutions – Ecommerce Services
- Advertising services through influencers – Influencer marketing
- Professional design services – Creative design
- Media production services
Let us Fetch to the conclusion
Digital marketing is crucial for any business as it not only enables promotion of products and services but also provides 24/7 online customer service, ensuring customers feel valued and cared for. It also allows direct feedback from customers through social media interactions, blogs and websites, aiding in improving customer satisfaction. Unlike traditional marketing methods, digital marketing provides measurable and analyzable data, allowing businesses to track their audience, reach and impact. If you’re unsure of how digital marketing can help your business, contact us for assistance in devising the right strategy for your needs.