Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | PPC Company in Chennai, India
When you’re running a business online or maintaining an online profile across all different platforms, making your content reach many people can be difficult.
Establishing your online presence and driving new traffic organically can be as challenging as running the business itself.
Paid online advertising using PPC is a way to solve that problem and help you drive the attention of your potential audience to your website.
What is PPC (Pay Per Click)?
Pay Per Click – PPC is an online advertising model used to drive traffic to your website using paid promotions.
PPC is a model in which the advertiser pays a certain amount of money to the ad publisher every time the ad is clicked by a user.
Pay per click services is generally associated with search engines like Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), etc.
In recent times, the PPC advertising model has been adopted by some of the leading social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.
How does Pay Per Click Ads work?
Advertisements in Search engines work in an Ad Auction based system.
Advertisers who want to rank for a particular term in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page) aim to be seen by the potential audience.
The terms that the advertisers and their competitors bid for are called keywords. Search Engine Keywords are terms that a normal user is likely to search for in search engines.
Pay per click advertising works in a model where the advertiser pays every time someone clicks on the ad.
- The advertiser decides on a budget to run the PPC campaign.
- The sponsored ads appear on the top of the SERP before the organic results (sometimes after the organic results too).
- When a user clicks on the ad, a small amount should be paid by the advertiser as the Cost Per Click (CPC) from your budget.
Advantages of PPC Marketing
PPC marketing or Search engine marketing is the most efficient way to gain new traffic to your website and get in front of your potential audience. Though organic reach plays a vital role, it is not very effective to reach a wider audience.
Some of the main advantages of Pay Per Click advertising are,
PPC advertising can be extremely targeted. You can target your ads to the audience based on keywords, their interests, online history, locations, etc.
In PPC marketing, there are no restrictions on the budget to be spent. You can decide on how much you want to spend for each click and the budget for your ad campaign.
Unlike organic search engine results page rankings PPC does not majorly depend on the SEO ranking of your website or search engine algorithms.
Pay per click advertising generates immediate results that will help you track every action taken from your ad the moment someone clicks on it and lead generation can be done in an instant too.
PPC advertising provides immense reports and is measurable. You can measure the immediate results based on keywords, advertisements, ad placement, to know which one performs better and drives more traffic.
Targeting with industry-related keywords will increase your chance of being noticed by your target audience. General keywords may not generate more sales but it will indirectly promote your brand and establish you as an authority in that field.
PPC advertising works with complete target-based advertising. This is a huge opportunity to get in front of your potential customers. Search engine marketing is the most efficient advertising model to reach your potential customers.
If you search for “Laptop service centers near me” on Google or any other search engine, you are most likely looking for an immediate solution.
People who search for something on the internet are more likely to take action immediately. PPC helps your ad reach the top of the SERP to gain traffic and conversions.
It is not a secret that marketers worldwide trust pay per click advertising as the best choice. Because of focused targeting, generating leads is simple.
When people who are genuinely interested in your product see that you provide a great product of better value than others, your sales will automatically increase. This, in turn, increases your Return On Investment (ROI) and revenue.
PPC strategy helps you build your site’s SEO by providing valuable insights. By measuring the insights on which keyword performs better and drives more traffic to your website, you can optimize your site for better SERP rankings.
The budget you fix for your ad campaign is just a money limit that you’re willing to spend. The best thing about PPC is that you don’t have to pay for the number of times your ad is being displayed. You only have to pay when a user clicks on your ad.
Our Best PPC services
When you’re new to search engine marketing, it will be very hard to know which type of ads will work for your business and which method will drive you more traffic. Here, we’ve explained the different types of PPC ads that you can consider for your business and how we can help.
Search ads are the most common type of ads. You can see these ads most of the time you search for anything on the internet.
Sponsored websites appear on the top and the bottom of the results page.
Search ads are tagged with an “Ad” text to indicate that it is a paid ad. Search ads involve text and link.
- Display ads are ads that you see anywhere within a website. These ads are displayed on Google partnered websites.
- You can target your ads to people who are interested in your product and to people who have visited similar websites.
- Display ads generally have attractive images and texts to capture the reader’s attention.
- Pay per click advertising has now been adopted by leading social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Paid ads that appear across all social platforms come under social ads.
- Social ads are very effective because about 91% of social media users access them from their mobile phones.
- This is a huge advantage for advertisers.
- Because people who are searching for “restaurants near me” from mobile are more likely to take action immediately than people who are searching the same term from a laptop or desktop.
- Remarketing is a highly beneficial factor in PPC marketing.
- Remarketing is a PPC feature that lets us target people who have already been exposed to our product.
- This audience is a group of people who are interested in our product/ event/ service.
- By proper retargeting and remarketing this potential audience can be converted into customers.
- Google shopping ads are another type of paid ads that are very effective for product marketing.
- These ads are represented in a carousel format and they give an overview of similar products from different websites.
- Google shopping ads offer a digital platform to do window-shopping.
- It allows a user to browse through all the products, check customer reviews, compare and choose the best option.
Gmail sponsored promotions
- Gmail sponsored promotions are a great way to promote your business in a person’s inbox.
- These ads can be targeted at a potential crowd, and also be personalized.
- Gmail promotional emails appear on the top of the inbox on mobiles and desktop.
- Promotional ads have an “Ad” tag before the subject line.
- Personalized emails with proper formatting and an attractive subject line tend to get a higher click rate and open rate.
- This is a great way to drive new people to your website by giving them all the details in the email.
- If you’re an internet user there’s no way you wouldn’t have come across an instream ad.
- Instream ads are predominantly used on Youtube.
- Instream ads include ads that play before a video, ads that play in the middle of a video, and all the other display ads inside the video screen.
- 64% of internet users use Youtube. This offers you a huge chance to get in front of your potential audience in a creative way.
Ads that are relevant to your audience’s interest and attract them in a creative memorable way have a great chance of driving traffic and sales. Don’t feel overwhelmed. We are here to make this all super easy for you. Fix a budget for your ad campaign and trust us with it. Rankraze’s marketing team will use it in the most efficient way possible to drive more leads and conversions for your business within your budget.
Why Rankraze is the best PPC company in Chennai
Rankraze being one of the top PPC Companies in Chennai, india offer complete digital marketing services across all platforms and run successful ad campaigns curated for your target audience and needs. We take all your concerns into account and create an ad campaign across all different platforms to benefit your business. Here are a few reasons why we offer the best PPC advertising service,
- Competitive research
- Improved ROI
- Affordable cost
- Conversion tracking
- Real-time reports
- Landing Page Creation and maintenance
- Ad Campaign setup
- Copyrighted Ad creation
- Best Bid Management within your budget
- Continuous testing and improving
- Online support
- Weekly performance report
We have years of experience working with hundreds of clients from different backgrounds. Our Search Engine Marketing team will fulfill all your needs within your budget.
We know how important every rupee you spend is. That is why we follow a strict rule of not letting you waste your money by running ads that will have no ROI.
We can assure that you will start to see instant results and generate more leads and conversions than ever.